Thursday, April 26, 2012

SO DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL!

I know that every high school senior says that they are done with high school and they can't wait to get out, but I'm serious I can't take it anymore! I feel like at a certain point in the year teachers should just STOP giving seniors homework. What else do we possibly have to learn about? It's April and I'm still swamped with projects, reading and a whole mess of other crap. I AM DONE. I no longer care what my grades are or what my teachers think about me. I AM GOING TO COLLEGE. Then there's the issue of the under class men. It seems that every year they get more and more intolerable. If you're 12 years old you probably shouldn't be dating a senior; that's gross. Sooooo it's been real and it's been fun Homer High School but it hasn't been real fun.




1 comment:

  1. to add if your a freshmen you probably shouldnt be wearing a dress that should be given back to my 8 yr old cousin. n thinkin you're top crap when your only freshmen

    ReplyDelete